12th ERCOFTAC SIG 33 Workshop, Progress in Flow Instability, Transition and Control
The 12th SIG 33-ERCOFTAC Workshop belongs to the successful series initiated in 1999 in Toulouse with the workshop on "Adjoint methods in flow control, optimization, weather predictions, etc."
The purpose of the present workshop is to provide a forum where new ideas and concepts on flow stability and control can be openly discussed.
- Aimee Morgans, Imperial College
- Dan Henningson, KTH
- Nigel Peake, Univ. Cambridge
- Peter Jordan, CNRS-Université de Poitiers
We invite submission of abstracts on ongoing activities on:
- Linear stability approaches, modal and non-modal theories, etc.
- Effect of stochastic and deterministic excitations, receptivity, etc.
- Nonlinear effects, "exact coherent structures", edge states, etc.
- Control, estimation and compensation, etc.
- Optimal and suboptimal control, experimental approaches, etc.
- Reduced order models, etc.
Certosa di Pontignano
loc. Pontignano, 5
53019, Castelnuovo Berardenga (SI)
tel: (+39) 0577-1521104
fax: (+39) 0577-1521098
Web site: http://www.lacertosadipontignano.com
Conference website: www.ercoftac-sig33.unisa.it